Posts Tagged ‘Soft Decorative Pumpkin Rust’
The unofficial end to summer has concluded with the end of Labor Day weekend, but you can still enjoy a summertime treat while transitioning to autumn. Behold, the Pumpkin Pie Milkshake!
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon caramel
- Whipped cream
- 1/2 cup crushed wafers or graham crackers
- Combine ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Drizzle caramel into the glasses and pour the milkshake inside.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle crushed graham crackers to garnish (or, mix in with milkshake). Enjoy!