For the final recipe before Thanksgiving, we’re going a little lighter. Since you more than likely have your food menu planned out, this week we are featuring a simple punch recipe that you can serve before, during or after dinner – it’s sure to refresh and satisfy all of your guests. Enjoy the holiday!
What you’ll need:
- 3 large lemons
- 4 large oranges
- 2 (6 oz) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters club soda
- 4 (750 mL) bottles sparkling apple cider
- 2 tbsp white sugar; adjust for taste
- 4 trays of ice cubes
- Thinly slice the lemons and oranges and place in a large punch bowl (or two) or beverage dispenser.
- Pour in the thawed lemonade and gently stir in the club soda and sparkling apple cider.
- Add white sugar, altering amount to taste if desired, and add the ice. Serve in festive glasses or add a punch ladle for guests.