Although we are entering the final weeks of our spring catalog, there’s still plenty of fresh style and new home accents available to furnish your home. Today on the blog we are featuring five pieces of decorative decor that feature birds and natural or classic designs. With brushed finishes, soft fabrics, functional appeal and handcrafted quality, the following are must-haves not only for spring, but for all year long.
Posts Tagged ‘bird decor’
Tags: Bird Branch Wall Art, bird decor, Country Spring Bird Nest Pillow, French Rooster Accent Lamp, Sitting Bird Wall Rack, spring decor, spring decorating, White Rooster & Hen Set
Posted in Apartment, Art, Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorating, Dining Room, Home Organization, Lamps and Lighting, Monday Must-Haves, Pillows, Seasonal Decorating, Thematic, Wall Decor | No Comments »
Bird decor has its place in almost every home, no matter the occasion. For this week’s Must Have list, we are introducing you to five of our newest bird themed home accents and accessories so you can update your avian style or add a little natural flair to a space inside and outside of your home.
Our Friendly Doves Accent Lamp is our first must have, because of the fresh look it gives to an accent table or end table. The realistic white doves symbolize peace, friendship and love, which offers warm sentiments to your guests, friends and family. The lamp is perfect to read by, or offers an extra source of accent lighting in a family room, hallway or bedroom. Additionally, all lighting is on sale, so you can save a little extra for another bird home accent.
The weathered look of the Bird & Branch Wall Mirror lends itself to antiqued home accents and vintage style, and the little bird on top completes the timeless rustic charm. Display in an entryway or in a family room as a statement piece or among other mirrors and bird inspired wall art.
For a more ornamental addition to your bird decor, our new Owl Bobble Ornament is just the accent you need. Artist Bert Anderson’s design includes folk art inspiration and charming features, like the antiqued look and jute twine legs. Display in a window or on a seasonal tree for natural avian appeal.
The next must have is a web exclusive item that can be carried with you throughout the day. The Chicks Weekender Bag is the perfect companion to bring along on road trips and weekend getaways, and the little bird flock enhances the charm of the worn look. You could also give this handmade accessory to a friend as a gift; its stylish blue ticking and cotton canvas is a timeless look for any occasion.
Our final must have and the second web exclusive home accent is of the outdoor variety. Combining your love for birds and the country appeal of Mason jars, this charming Mason Jar Bird Feeder will look exceptional in your garden or the backyard. Add your feathered visitors’ favorite feed by unscrewing the bottom, and hang almost anywhere with the included rope. The glass and metal are durable materials, and look great when used in multiples.
With these must haves, your home will be updated with the latest bird decor from the indoor rooms to the outdoor spaces.
Tags: Bert Anderson, Bird & Branch Wall Mirror, bird decor, bird home accents, Chicks Weekender Bag, Friendly Doves Accent Lamp, Hanging Mason Jar Bird Feeder, Owl Bobble Ornament
Posted in Apartment, Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorating, Dining Room, Lamps and Lighting, Monday Must-Haves, Must-Haves, Outdoor, Seasonal Decorating, Thematic, Wall Decor | No Comments »
We are in the last week of our winter catalog – that’s right, spring is right around the corner here at Sturbridge Yankee Workshop! While you take advantage of the final days of our seating and quilt sale, and while you prepare for our annual spring sale, we are featuring five clearance home accents that will give you additional home decor options at prices you can’t beat. But hurry, quantities in clearance are limited and not guaranteed to last. Happy shopping!
- Finish out the winter season with a snowflake tealight holder as part of a dining room table centerpiece or as a charming decorative on a hallway table. Its tin outline gives it a country look and enhances your tealights in any space.
- Speaking of tables, this winter-inspired garden table runner features beautiful red cardinals that will look stunning on any flat surface in your home. The neutral linen-like fabric enhances the rustic qualities of this country home accent and makes for a charming winter or year round decorative.
- Moving into the master bedroom or guest bedroom, our Burlap Star Quilt Collection features a muted design on luxuriously soft cotton that was made for having a good night’s sleep. Offered in two color options, piece availability varies while style remains consistent.
- The week or weeks before spring is the perfect time to start thinking about how to freshen up your curtains and window dressings from the drab days of winter. The Hydrangea Grommet Curtain Panel features a soft hydrangea pattern on beautiful fabric for adding elegance to your country home decor in any room.
- Our last clearance spotlight item is a creation from artist Joyce Napotnik. Handcrafted Maid Mouse brings both whimsy and handmade appeal to any sculpture collection or small space in your home, and also makes a cute gift for a friend or loved one.
These are some of our favorite clearance items, but there is much more to see in clearance – check it out here. As always, thank you for shopping with us!
Tags: bird decor, Burlap Star Quilt Collection, candles, Heather Myers, Hydrangea Grommet Curtain Panel, Joyce Napotnik, Maid Mouse, Tin Snowflake Tealight Holder, Winter Garden Table Runner
Posted in Americana, Apartment, Art, Bathroom, Bedroom, Candles, Curtains, Decorating, Dining Room, Holiday Decorating, Seasonal Decorating, Thematic, Weekly Spotlight | No Comments »