This sweet, seasonal smoothie recipe can, like all smoothies, be modified to your exact taste preferences, but this is how we enjoy it the most. This smoothie recipe makes one serving.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 banana
- 1 medium apple (gala or honeycrisp are our favorites),
washed, cored and chopped with the peel on
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup ice
- Add banana, apple, peanut butter, milk and spices to a blender and blend until smooth. Add ice and repeat.
- Pour into a drinking glass or to-go cup and enjoy!