A milkshake recipe in September? If you are here in New England you know that we are still looking for relief from the mugginess and heat, so a cool treat like this one is a must-have. If you can still find them, we recommend using fresh blueberries, but if you opt for frozen blueberries just keep in mind you may need to alter the amount of ice cream and/or milk (this recipe makes 1 serving).
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup whole blueberries
- 1/4 medium banana
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place ice cream and milk into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until fully incorporated. Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy!