This snack mix recipe has full flavor and plenty of crunch. It’s perfect for school lunches, after school snacks, eating on the go and for serving at holiday parties.
What You’ll Need:
- 8 cups Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup bite sized pretzel twists
- 1 cup cheese crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing
& seasoning mix
- Preheat the oven to 200°F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels, crackers, nuts and butter until the dry ingredients are coated.
- Add seasoning mix and stir until fully incorporated, OR, transfer the ingredients from Step 1 into a large freezer bag, add seasoning mix and shake until fully incorporated.
- Pour the snack mix onto the parchment lined baking pan and bake in the oven for 50 minutes – 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool for about 15 minutes then serve or store in an airtight container.