The honeydew melon is either a favorite or the thing everyone leaves behind in a fruit salad. We think this honeydew punch will unite both sides, so serve it up at your next summer party.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 cups honeydew melon,
seeded and cubed
- 3 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup lemonade
(we recommend sugar-free)
- 1 1/3 cups white grape juice
(we recommend unsweetened)
- Place the melon, kiwi and lemonade in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade, and process until smooth.*
- Pour through a strainer into a large pitcher to remove any pulp and solids.
- Add the white grape juice, stir well, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
Serve over ice.
*Note: A food processor works best in this step,
but you could use a blender if that’s what you have on hand.