Refer to this sangria recipe when you are looking to serve brunch, dinner or weekend guests a cool, refreshing beverage during the summer or throughout the year. For the best tasting results, we recommend letting the sangria chill for at least 12 hours before serving.
What you’ll need:
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 3/4 cup peach schnapps
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 pound white peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1½ cups seedless red grapes, halved
- In a large pitcher or beverage dispenser, combine dry white wine, peach schnapps and lemonade concentrate; stir until well mixed. Add sliced peaches, red and green grapes.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours, or at least 3, to blend flavors. Serve over ice and if desired, your choice of sparkling water or lemon-lime soda.