These orange muffins are great for an on-the-go breakfast option or for enjoying with a friend over a cup of coffee. Add our Cranberry Delight Marmalade for even more indulgence.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar and orange zest in a mixing bowl. Stir in juice, butter and eggs.
- Pour into muffin tin and bake for about 20-25 minutes. Serve hot (with butter or our delicious Cranberry Delight Marmalade for even more flavor).