Put a fruity twist on salsa that doesn’t sacrifice the spice. Serve as an appetizer with tortilla chips, leave out during a party or eat as an afternoon snack.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 mango; peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover, set aside for at least 30 minutes (more time will allow the flavors to really come out).
- Immediately serve or place in a serving platter with chips or crackers. Enjoy!