This frozen beverage (yields 4 drinks) can be made with or without rum for all of your summertime parties and events. We highly recommend using fresh ingredients, but when you’re in a hurry frozen or concentrated ingredients work fine. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 4 cups ice
- 15-20 large strawberries
- 5 tablespoons fine granulated sugar
- 2 ounces strained lime juice
- 8 ounces white rum (if desired)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well mixed; ice should be almost entirely dissolved.
- Pour into hurricane, martini or tumbler glasses, garnish with a strawberry or lime, and serve.