Full of flavor and quick enough for an easy dinner during the week, this gnocchi recipe is sure to please you and your family – and will make delicious leftovers for the following days.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of chilies, dried and crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb gnocchi
- 4 oz semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 5 oz black olives, pitted
- A squeeze of lemon zest
- Handful of fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the chili and garlic. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the gnocchi and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5-7 minutes or until slightly puffed and golden.
- Add tomatoes, olives, lemon zest and basil and cook further for about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the parmesan. Serve, drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and garnish with extra basil leaves, if desired. Enjoy!