October is National Chili Month. Appropriately so, as the weather has turned cooler this fall and we’re seeking our favorite, hot comfort foods. Today we feature a White Bean Chicken Chili, courtesy of our Easy 5 Ingredients or Less Recipes Cookbook. This chili is an alternative to the standard chili recipe of ground beef and tomato sauce.
Your 5 Ingredients:
- 48-oz. jar Great Northern white beans
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 16-oz. jar salsa (you choose the spiciness level)
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8-oz. pkg. jalapeno cheese, cubed
- Cook chicken as desired.
- Add all ingredients to a stockpot.
- Heat over low heat until cheeses melt.
- Stir in up to one cup of water for desired consistency.
- Heat until warmed through, serves 4 to 6.