In honor of National Blueberry Muffin Day tomorrow July 11th, here is a scrumptious blueberry muffin recipe we know you’ll love. Courtesy of our gourmet Blueberry Muffin Mix, proudly made here in Maine.
What You’ll Need:
1 Blueberry Muffin Mix
1 can Maine Wild Blueberries (included in mix purchase)
2 large eggs
1/2 c. canola oil or similar oil
1 c. milk
**Contents of Blueberry Muffin Mix: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and (1) can of Maine Wild Blueberries in canned syrup.
1. Combine mix, eggs, oil and milk in large bowl.
2. Stir until smooth, then fold in can of wild blueberries (drained).
3. Let stand for 15 minutes; in the mean time preheat oven to 400°F.
4. Spoon batter into oiled muffin pans or cups, fill each about ¾ full.
5. Bake for 22 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched. Makes 10-12 muffins, enjoy!
For another blueberry filled dessert or breakfast item, consider our yummy Blueberry Crumb Cake Mix, also made here in Maine.
Did you know the state of Maine produces the majority of low-bush blueberries that are distributed throughout the United States? If you want to learn more about this antioxidant-rich fruit, click the link below for more info.