With the much anticipated spring season only about a week away, it’s time to start thinking about our outdoor living spaces again. No matter what the space is, being outside in your backyard on a patio, deck or in your garden, at Sturbridge Yankee Workshop we know it’s important to call that space your own. Carry themes of your indoor design style to the outdoors and see just how much more time you’ll start spending out there.
Beautifully pictured here to the left is our new web exclusive, Tulip Plant Stand. A traditional style plant stand presents itself in an elegant tulip shape. Crafted of powder-coated roman bronze to add durability and longevity. Its sturdy 4 leg base supports the frame, leading up to a handy, removable top insert. Mirroring the round plant tray above, is a petite round space for yet another plant if you wish. Therefore our Tulip Plant Stand offers a two-in-one spot to decoratively display your hard work out in the garden. Customers may also enjoy our new Virginia Plant Stand, which offers an exquisite pedestal style base and scalloped, removable plant tray. For more outdoor decorating ideas click Here.
Once you have created your ideal outdoor living space, there are many benefits you should know about enjoying time in the fresh air:
- Vitamin D provided from the sunlight improves your immune system and bone health.
- Being with nature relaxes you and reduces stress levels.
- Improves your vision, as eyes are relaxed and not strained by tedious indoor activities.
- Working outdoors improves overall creativity and interest in new hobbies.
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency, “air inside our houses and offices is two to five times more polluted than outdoor air.”
So get outside and start decorating with Sturbridge Yankee Workshop!
Tags: backyard decor, garden decor, garden decorating, lattice bench, outdoor bench, outdoor decorating, outdoor living space, patio decor, plant stands, spring decor, spring decorating, tall plant stand