National Soup Month is just about over, but here is one more hearty soup to warm both spirits and stomachs. This recipe comes with a thanks to our fellow Maine residents, B&G Foods.
You Will Need:
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 C chopped onion
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 can (28 oz.) B&M Original Baked Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) beef broth
- 1 can (11.5 oz.) vegetable juice cocktail
- Cook bacon and onion 5 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened. Add beef.
- Simmer 10 minutes until beef is lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.