Do you have family coming over for Easter, or are you planning on eating out with a few close friends? Whatever you choose to do, create a colorful, seasonal look with flowers inside your home to welcome your guests or as you come home and relax. These ideas for styling flowers don’t have to expire after Sunday; keep them in mind throughout the spring for a fresh and blooming country home all season long.
- Keep real or faux flowers in antiqued tin buckets, Mason jars or vintage tins. You’ll be changing the clutter of stored-away containers into the beauty that is a floral arrangement on a table, mantel or large windowsill.
- Complement colorful decor with colorful blooms. Our Sturbridge Lantern Lamp in Brass adds to the warmth of not only the lighting but to the rosy pink flowers, and enhances the natural look of the green leaves of the plant, as well as the green details in these Vintage Bird Prints.
- Emphasize pinks and yellows of Easter with black and white accents (a classic home decor trend). Think hens, chickens, rabbits and bunnies; if you choose not to decorate with those animals after Sunday, you’ll still have colorful, beautiful blooms to add charm in your home.
- Embrace floral decor. Accent lighting in the shape of a blooming flower; pillows adorned in cheerful country petals; these will bring an added elegant and unique touch to your Easter and spring decor, especially when you incorporate different textures and materials like hooked wool and mercury glass.
- Creatively add to party favors, serving trays and place settings. One big bloom, a few sprigs of decorative grass and twigs or a combination of both can add natural appeal to the minor details of your Easter inspired country home decor. You can also choose to decorate only these areas for a minimal yet cheerful look this Easter and all spring long.
- Don’t underestimate a wreath. You may always hang one on your front door, but adding a wreath and even coordinating garland above a mantel, the kitchen sink or on a wall in the dining room will tie all of your Easter decor together, finishing the true look and feel of the holiday throughout your home.