A refreshing drink with a fruity taste perfect for summer. Bring this iced tea with you on the go, serve it with dinner or make a big batch for a barbecue or summer party (this recipe yields about 10 servings).
What You’ll Need:
- 1 gallon of water
- 3 (3 ounce) gallon-sized tea bags
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- juice from 3 fresh medium-large lemons
- ice cubes
- In a large pot on the stove, bring the water to a boil.
- Stir in the tea bags, raspberries, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Allow the mixture to steep for about 4 minutes
- Remove tea bags and stir in the lemon juice until dissolved. Pour tea into pitchers, and add ice to cool. If desired, use frozen raspberries or freeze raspberries inside the ice cubes. Serve and enjoy!