What You’ll Need:
1/2 cup chopped green peppers
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 large eggs
2 tablespoons low-fat milk
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons salsa
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
2. Saute the vegetables in the olive oil, then add the salsa and reduce for 2 minutes.
3. While the vegetable and salsa mixture is reducing, take a mixing bowl (consider our perfectly sized Ceramic Mini Mixer Bowl, seen above) and add the eggs and low-fat milk. Mix gently.
4. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the veggies and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the cheese on top and place the saute pan (one without a plastic handle) into the oven.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a knife is clear after cutting through the center. Enjoy.