June has arrived, and for us, it has arrived in a cold, rainy fashion. But we are not going to let that spoil our excitement for the start of the summery months, especially since we have a cool and spicy snack for you to bring along to pool parties, barbecues, or just to eat during a hot afternoon. You only need a few ingredients, so you can finish making it in no time and go out to enjoy the weather this summer.
What you’ll need:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
(take out or leave in seeds to adjust spice)
- 1 can black olives, drained and finely diced
- 1 15-ounce can sweet corn, drained
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Combine pepper, jalapeno, olives, corn, and ranch seasoning in a bowl.
- Add cream cheese and mix until well combined. Some water will be released from the vegetables, making it easier to mix.
- Serve immediately with crackers or tortilla chips. To store, place in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.