Trifles are the dessert for everyone: fruit, cake, pudding, whipped topping; the trifle has it all! This trifle recipe uses white chocolate pudding and vanilla pound cake for a smooth, creamy texture and taste. Serve at a work luncheon, banquet, or during a spring garden party or summertime barbecue.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries,
hulled and sliced to desired thickness
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 (3.3 ounce) package white chocolate
instant pudding mix
- 6 ounces lemon yogurt
- 1 prepared Vanilla Pound Cake, cubed
- 1 1/2 pints fresh blueberries
- Chill a large metal or glass mixing bowl and the beaters from your electric mixer.
- Meanwhile, place strawberries in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and stir to combine, set aside.
- Pour cream into the chilled mixing bowl and add pudding mix and yogurt. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Spread a layer of pound cake cubes into the bottom of a 10 x 15-inch baking dish. Cover with a layer of strawberries and blueberries, then spread a layer of the whipped cream mixture over the berries. Repeat and end with a berry layer. Serve immediately (refrigerate leftovers).