Serve these spicy nachos during the next game, your next party, or for an easy weeknight family dinner. The best part about them? You can alter the ingredients based on your own taste buds.
What You’ll Need:
- 9 ounces ground pork chorizo
- 7 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line one baking sheet, jelly roll pan or large cake pan with parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pork chorizo until browned and crumbly, about 7-9 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Layer tortilla chips, chorizo, cheddar cheese and jalapeno slices in the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Top with guacamole, sour cream, cilantro and green onions. Serve hot and enjoy!