Between spring cleaning, the upcoming end to another school year, summer trip planning and all of your usual tasks and responsibilities, making a filling and delicious meal for dinner can sometimes fall to the bottom of a priorities list. But if you take just a little bit of time to prep one day a week, this recipe will take your dinners (and leftover lunches) from drab to delightful.
What you’ll need:
- 9×13-inch baking dish
- Cooking Spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless
chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 4 large white potatoes, diced
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (0.7 ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Evenly coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread diced potatoes on the bottom of the dish. Drizzle half of the melted butter across the top.
- Place the chicken and broccoli on top of the potato, drizzle with the remaining butter. Add the Italian dressing mix, and with a wooden spoon mix ingredients until well combined.
- Bake for about 1 hour, then broil for up to 5 minutes for added crispiness. Chicken should be cooked through and potatoes tender. Serve alone or with rice.