This year, we’re trying something a little different with our Thanksgiving leftovers. If you have a favorite casserole, pot pie or stew you like making with Turkey Day fixings, share the recipe in the comments!
What You’ll Need:
- 9×13-inch baking dish
- food processor
- stand mixer
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1½ cups leftover stuffing
- 4 ounces
cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups shredded
- 1¾ cups leftover turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Cook jumbo pasta shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, place turkey and stuffing in food processor, and pulse until finely ground. Move to the bowl of a stand mixer and add in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and 1½ cups of mozzarella. Mix on medium-low until well blended.
- Spread ½ cup of gravy on the bottom of the prepared dish. Stuff each pasta shell with turkey mixture and tightly arrange in the. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and gravy.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until top is brown and bubbly. Cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!