Want to cook something new for Thanksgiving this year? Or maybe you need a little inspiration for a dish that impresses your guests? We’ve rounded up fifteen recipes to make for Turkey Day – just click on the links for ingredients and directions.
- Take your pick of these four various punch recipes.
- These three sangria recipes are some of our favorites.
- Classic mashed potatoes never fail, but a Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
or Cheddar Potato Gratin are yummy alternatives (or additions).
- Parmesan dinner rolls make for a delicious addition to the table.
- Hummus is great with chips and crackers, or even with dinner rolls!
- This Roasted Cauliflower Stir Fry has plenty of flavor and is even a great
dish for your vegan holiday guests.
- You can never go wrong with a
Basic Sugar Cookie Recipe.
- Make a cheesecake and
satisfy those pumpkin pie lovers.
- Is dessert the best part of Thanksgiving?
This Apple Crisp Pecan Pie just might convince you.