We have reached the last day of our Spring 2019 catalog and annual sale. It’s a little hard to believe we are almost halfway through the year, but we’re very much looking forward to the summer season. Our Summer 2019 catalog will be making its way to you this weekend and next week (request one here), but before we totally say goodbye to spring here at Sturbridge Yankee Workshop, take a look back with us at ten of our favorite blog posts of the season.
Archive for the ‘Appetizers & Dips’ Category
This version of deviled eggs adds a little extra flavor to your spread of appetizers or hors d’oeuvres, whether you’re hosting Easter brunch, a holiday party or a potluck (adjust the recipe to fit your serving needs).
What you’ll need:
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cooled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- ground paprika for dusting
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise, remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a bowl with the mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper. Mash the yolks, and stir the mixture until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each egg half with the deviled yolk mixture, using a spoon, piping bag, or a sturdy plastic bag with a corner cut off. Dust each egg with a pinch of paprika.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes, and serve cold.