We love curtains, and we know that you, fellow curtain lovers, are always looking for fresh yet timeless ways to dress your windows and add new textures and patterns to your stylish home accents. For this week’s spotlight, we are featuring four of our new spring curtain collections, and one classic collection to which we have added a new piece for spring. We’re highlighting just a few of the characteristics that make these collections so wonderful for your home, and if you would like to learn more (and take advantage of free shipping during our annual spring sale), browse our entire selection of beautiful window dressings.
- High gauge crushed lace enhances the beautiful rose pattern for an elegant country look.
- Swag features clip wrings to draw the middle upwards and into a complementary, sculpted shape.
- Formal enough for a dining room, casual enough for a family room or kitchen.
- Classic checks are the perfect country pattern for any window.
- Two valances available: a traditional straight edge and a full scalloped look.
- Crochet edging sets these cotton curtains apart from other checked window dressings.
- Intricate lace design you will admire for days and years to come.
- Five pieces offer enhanced styling options for every room in your home.
- Light and airy medium gauge lace adds movement and charm to the windows it decorates.
- Youthful style enhances timeless charm in a bedroom or family room.
- Delicate falling flowers take these curtains from ordinary to exceptional.
- Linen color adds a complementary look to country home furnishings; white adds appealing contrast.
Hydrangea Sheer: Balloon Shade
- Newest addition to our customer favorite Hydrangea Sheer Curtain Collection.
- Appliqued flower petals and embroidered centers add a homemade feel.
- Balloon Shade lifts the window and surrounding home accents up, creating an airy elegance throughout the room.