The star of today’s baked haddock recipe is the Atlantic Maine Marinade (pictured at right). This all-natural, gluten-free marinade is perfect for keeping on hand during the summer when you are grilling outdoors, but we also recommend making it a pantry staple no matter the season because, well, it’s delicious!
What You’ll Need
- 1 pound fresh haddock, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup Atlantic Maine Marinade
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large lemon, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a baking dish and place the haddock inside, skin side down. Coat with the Atlantic Maine Marinade and sprinkle the bread crumbs over the top. Squeeze half of the lemon over the entire fish.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and a fork inserted into the thickest part at a 45-degree angle pulls up some of the fish.
- Garnish with fresh wedges from the other half of the lemon and serve.