This version of deviled eggs adds a little extra flavor to your spread of appetizers or hors d’oeuvres, whether you’re hosting Easter brunch, a holiday party or a potluck (adjust the recipe to fit your serving needs).
What you’ll need:
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cooled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- ground paprika for dusting
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise, remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a bowl with the mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper. Mash the yolks, and stir the mixture until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each egg half with the deviled yolk mixture, using a spoon, piping bag, or a sturdy plastic bag with a corner cut off. Dust each egg with a pinch of paprika.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes, and serve cold.