This chocolate chip cookie has two added flavors for an indulgent after dinner or just because treat.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed
light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and extract; mix until well combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in almonds, chocolate chips and coconut.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets, about two inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely and enjoy.