That’s right – a Fall twist on this Holiday / Winter classic.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
or marshmallows, optional
- Dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg, optional
- In a saucepan over medium heat,
whisk together the milk, cream, chocolate and cocoa powder until chocolate is melted and smooth; about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour into mugs, and if desired, top with whipped cream and dust with cinnamon and nutmeg. Enjoy!