This fresh salad recipe is the perfect snack or light meal for hot and humid days, but don’t hold back from serving it as a side dish when temperatures get more comfortable.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Whisk together the vinegar, parsley, dill, garlic, sugar, and salt in a bowl until well combined.
- Add the cucumber and stir to coat. Cover and chill in refrigerator 4 to 8 hours. Stir well before serving; enjoy!