This icy dessert recipe doesn’t require an ice cream maker, but a food processor is necessary. You’ll need to allow the frozen yogurt to set overnight, so plan ahead for maximum enjoyment!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups frozen fruit
(if using fresh fruit, it still needs to be frozen)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
(low-fat, Greek or non-fat)
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh is best)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until creamy; about 3 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor and check for any lumps. Process for additional time if necessary, then transfer to an airtight, freezable container.
- Freeze overnight (8-10 hours) and enjoy! We recommend keeping the frozen yogurt in your freezer no longer than one month.