Whether you make this cheesecake recipe for your sweetheart or your own sweet tooth, the first time certainly won’t be the last.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup finely ground graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- pinceh of salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap exterior of a 9-inch springform pan in a double layer of foil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers, butter and sugar. Transfer crumb mixture to the springform pan, pressing until firm. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until browned, then cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Process or blend raspberries for about 30 seconds to get a puree. Pour through a sieve into a small bowl and discard solid leftovers. Whisk in 2 tablespoons sugar and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium for about 3 minutes, or until fluffy. Reduce to low speed and slowly add remaining sugar. Add salt and vanilla, mix until well combined. Mix in eggs one at a time until just combined. Pour cream cheese filling over cooled crust.
- Drop raspberry sauce on top with a teaspoon. Swirl sauce into filling using a wooden skewer, toothpick or fork.
- Bake for about 65 minutes. The cheesecake should be set but still slightly wobbly in the center. Transfer pan to rack and let cool completely. Refrigerate, uncovered, for at least 6 hours. Run a knife around the edge of the cake, release springform pan and enjoy!