Happy Chocolate Milkshake Day! Make these for the kids for an after school treat, serve them at warm weather parties or have one tonight after dinner!
What You’ll Need (for about 2 milkshakes):
- 3 generous scoops of chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, sprinkles, cherries,
chocolate sauce or other toppings if desired
- Place two milkshake glasses in the freezer
- In a blender, blend the ice cream, milk
and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkles or serve
plain and enjoy!