Looking for an easy appetizer recipe for a mid-afternoon soiree, or want to include a complementary appetizer at your wine and cheese party? Look no further than the Parmesan Crostini!
What you’ll need:
- 2 French baguettes,
cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1½ cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh garlic, minced
- 1½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 250°F and set out two large baking sheets.
- Arrange baguette slices onto the baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and garlic. Drizzle half of the mixture over the bread slices.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Turn the slices over and drizzle remaining mixture over the slices. Return to the oven and continue baking for 50 minutes – 1 hour (or until golden brown), flipping the slices over every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle the top of each slice with grated Parmesan cheese. Serves about 14 people.