These popsicles are not only great for cooling you down on a hot day, but are a simple and healthy snack solution for any time of day (and any age group). Use a popsicle mold or the paper cup method (described below) and stay cool this summer!
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups your choice of fresh fruit
(ex: strawberries, banana, blueberries, mango, kiwi)
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (omit for less sweet pops)
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until slightly chunky or smooth.
- Fill popsicle mold per its instructions. If using Dixie paper cups, fill about 3/4 of the way with the fruit and yogurt mixture. Place a piece of tinfoil over the top and poke a popsicle stick through.
- Place in the freezer for at least 5 hours before serving. Enjoy for up to 4 days.