This Pull-Apart Bread is perfect for brunch, breakfast or even dessert. Pouring the cinnamon drizzle over the bread dough before placing into the oven will add more cinnamon flavor, but you can omit it if you want a muted sweetness. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 (16 ounce) packages of refrigerated biscuit dough
(we recommend using a buttermilk variation)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, separated
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a Bundt pan.
- Mix together 3/4 cup of sugar and the cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Quarter each biscuit, dip into the cinnamon-sugar mixture (rolling into a ball if preferred) and place in the Bundt pan. Continue until the dough is used up.
- Add remaining sugar to unused cinnamon-sugar mixture if desired, and add butter; combine well. Drizzle over the top of the dough and put the pan into the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes and serve hot.