Sides are just as important as the meal itself; especially when bread and margaritas are involved! These Parmesan Dinner Rolls are easy to make and will definitely hold your guests over until you serve the main course, or give you something simple to bring along to a friend’s barbecue (just make sure to give yourself time for the dough to rise!). We also found a refreshing peach margarita recipe that is one-of-a-kind and sure to delight; try both of these recipes for your next summertime event!
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 loaves (about 2 pounds) thawed bread dough
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- Grease two 12-cup muffin tins.
- Combine the Parmesan and oregano in a small bowl.
- Cut bread dough into 24 pieces, then cut each piece into three (72 total).
- Roll each piece into a ball and dip first into the melted butter, then press into the Parmesan cheese. Place three balls of dough in each muffin cup.
- Cover with plastic wrap or a cloth and let rise in a warm space until doubled in size; about 6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe mandates a fresh peach puree to get the tastiest beverage. We found the best instructions for creating this irresistible refresher at the Baker by Nature – find them here.