Fresh vegetables, full flavor and an instant snack, side dish or meal: the Rotini Pasta Salad is the complete summer package! Take it on the go or leave it in the fridge for a quick and easy weekday meal you don’t have to cook in a hot oven.
What you’ll need:
- 1 box (16 oz) rotini or fusilli pasta
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large pot on the stove, boil water and cook pasta per directions on box. Drain, pour pasta in a large bowl and cover. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Take the pasta out of the refrigerator and uncover, add red pepper, cucumber, tomatoes and cheese. Combine well with a wooden spoon until ingredients are evenly distributed throughout.
- Add Italian salad dressing and mix, coating all the contents evenly. Refrigerate until serving or serve immediately – enjoy!