We are in the last week of our winter catalog – that’s right, spring is right around the corner here at Sturbridge Yankee Workshop! While you take advantage of the final days of our seating and quilt sale, and while you prepare for our annual spring sale, we are featuring five clearance home accents that will give you additional home decor options at prices you can’t beat. But hurry, quantities in clearance are limited and not guaranteed to last. Happy shopping!
- Finish out the winter season with a snowflake tealight holder as part of a dining room table centerpiece or as a charming decorative on a hallway table. Its tin outline gives it a country look and enhances your tealights in any space.
- Speaking of tables, this winter-inspired garden table runner features beautiful red cardinals that will look stunning on any flat surface in your home. The neutral linen-like fabric enhances the rustic qualities of this country home accent and makes for a charming winter or year round decorative.
- Moving into the master bedroom or guest bedroom, our Burlap Star Quilt Collection features a muted design on luxuriously soft cotton that was made for having a good night’s sleep. Offered in two color options, piece availability varies while style remains consistent.
- The week or weeks before spring is the perfect time to start thinking about how to freshen up your curtains and window dressings from the drab days of winter. The Hydrangea Grommet Curtain Panel features a soft hydrangea pattern on beautiful fabric for adding elegance to your country home decor in any room.
- Our last clearance spotlight item is a creation from artist Joyce Napotnik. Handcrafted Maid Mouse brings both whimsy and handmade appeal to any sculpture collection or small space in your home, and also makes a cute gift for a friend or loved one.
These are some of our favorite clearance items, but there is much more to see in clearance – check it out here. As always, thank you for shopping with us!