With less than two weeks left until the Super Bowl, the time for prepping and planning is now! Whether you’re cheering for your team, cooking up the food or simply hosting the party, we are spotlighting five essentials that will have your home, kitchen and guests ready to celebrate.
- Pizza is an infamous crowd pleaser;
throw your favorite toppings together and make your own pizza crust to cook on our Haeger Pizza Stone, the best way to get delicious pizza to enjoy throughout the game.
- As your guests arrive, we hope they will take their shoes off without having to be asked, but either way, direct them to this decorative Boot Tray and keep shoes and dirt off your clean floors.
- Offer your delicious snacks, classic drinks and sweet treats by displaying them on our Barnboard & Iron Cart. The colors and antiqued iron keep your home beautifully decorated, and your Super Bowl food in a convenient place.
- Speaking of snacks, our Chip & Dip Serving Platter is the ideal way to serve homemade dips, favorite chips or crackers and even fruits and vegetables for that halftime break or between quarters.
- And to keep your coffee table and ottomans clean, spread out this Nesting Table Set before guests arrive; they are easily cleanable and tuck right back into a closet or next to a sofa for your next gathering or family event.