We’ve got your pasta, protein and vegetable needs covered with this recipe, especially if you want to try a new dish for your holiday dinner or party. The bow tie pasta brings a little youthful excitement to the table while the flavors bring satisfaction to your taste buds. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 12 oz Farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup shredded chicken, grilled
- Place broccoli florets in a pot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until slightly tender, or for about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside in a large bowl; using the same water, cook bow tie pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Stir together broccoli, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest and Parmesan cheese, add to pasta; combine well.
- Fold in softened cream cheese and chicken until well coated and mixed; serve.