This dish is warm, filling and most important of all: cheesy! Perfect for dinner on cold nights and as leftovers for lunch the next day, this bake can even be made as a side dish for Thanksgiving and other holidays.
- 9×13 baking dish
- Aluminum foil
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, cubed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp butter, cubed
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (8 oz) bottle ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place the potatoes in the baking dish, season with chili powder, salt and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and mix in the cheese and Ranch dressing.
- Place back in the oven to bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove, serve and enjoy!