We love anything we can cook in a slow-cooker or crock pot, and this applesauce is no exception. Just a few ingredients are all you need to make the most delicious applesauce and keep your home smelling warm and sweet.
What you’ll need:
- 4 lbs apples, cored and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Place apples with the cinnamon and sugar into the crock pot and mix.
- Pour water and lemon juice over the apple mixture.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours. Enjoy for breakfast or an afternoon snack!