Who knew you could do so many things with apples? This week, we’ve chosen a delicious apple punch to feature so you can keep guests refreshed during a Halloween or holiday party (or parties!). Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 12 cups apple cider
- 4 cups fresh orange juice
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 bottle sparkling white grape juice
- 1 medium Macintosh apple
- Stir apple cider, orange juice, lemon juice and white grape juice together in a punch bowl or beverage dispenser.
- Thinly slice the apple vertically and place in the punch.
- Refrigerate until serving; pour into wine or champagne glasses or leave in punch bowl. Yields approximately 16 servings.