You read that right – two favorites combine to make one yummy snack for movie watching or enjoying after school (or, dare to indulge at your desk at work). Have fun with this creation, and enjoy the tasty result!
What you’ll need:
- Parchment paper
- 1 bag of plain microwaveable popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp grape jelly
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Divide popcorn evenly into two separate bowls.
- Over medium-low heat on the stove top, melt 1/2 cup white chocolate with peanut butter; stir until smooth and pour over 1 bowl of the popcorn, using a rubber spatula to mix well and coat thoroughly. Spread out on parchment paper to cool.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate with grape jelly over medium-low heat; stir until smooth and pour over the remaining bowl of popcorn, stirring with rubber spatula to coat well. Spread out on parchment paper to let cool.
- Once both batches are cooled enough that the coatings are set, mix together in a large bowl and enjoy!