This summer, you’ll want to stay cool and keep your recipes simple so you can enjoy the outdoors and prevent your kitchen from being too hot. This includes dessert recipes, and the No Bake Cheesecake Trifle is the perfect solution for an afternoon treat or to bring along to a backyard barbecue. Keep the cheesecake its original color, or switch it up with fun colors for a dessert that anyone will enjoy.
What you’ll need:
- Hand mixer
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip, thawed
- Food coloring of your choice
- About 2 crushed Graham Crackers
- Sprinkles for garnish if desired
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of Cool Whip, folding in the rest with the cream cheese-sugar mixture until well blended.
- Place in an airtight container and set in a refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Remove and divide into thirds, coloring each with food coloring.
- Transfer into a decorator bag fitted with a large round tip, or a plastic resealable bag; do the same with Graham Crackers in a separate bag.
- Squeeze cheesecake mixture into dessert glasses, adding crumbs between each layer.
- Add a dollop of the reserved Cool Whip to the top of each trifle, and add sprinkles if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve, then enjoy!