We hope you are finding the time to get together with friends and family, whether it’s for a backyard barbecue or quick afternoon chat, as the beginning of summer is right around the corner. In the next couple of weeks we will be featuring some recipes that will make that time spent with loved ones even sweeter, so enjoy the weather and each other’s company!
What you’ll need:
- 8- or 9 x 13 inch pan
- Parchment paper
- Double boiler
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely crushed Oreos
- Line the 8″ square or 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate and milk in the double boiler and melt, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add crushed Oreo cookies, stirring gently.
- Pour into the prepared pan, spreading evenly. Tap the pan against a counter to release any air bubbles.
- Cool to a room temperature and place in the fridge to set for about 45 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!