Decorating in pinks and reds for Valentine’s Day may not be all that difficult, and now creating a sweet confection in those colors can be easy too. Although we gave you a cheesecake bar recipe last week, we couldn’t resist this cheesecake treat – especially since its color makes it so fitting for Valentine’s Day. These are elegant enough for an exclusive party, but are also great for an after school treat or post-dinner dessert. Just grab your favorite glass dishes for serving and indulge in these Pink Lemonade Cheesecake delights (no cooking required)!
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and whipped smooth
- 1 individualized size package (4.5g) of Crystal Light Pink Lemonade Mix
- Pink food coloring, sprinkles, whipped cream (optional)
- Pour graham cracker crumbs into a bowl, add sugar and mix well.
- Pour melted butter over crumbs and sugar, mix well until combined. Divide evenly among serving dishes (no need to pack it down).
- Combine heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, and granulated sugar in a bowl and use a mixer on low speed to start mixing. Once mixture starts to thicken, increase to high speed. Continue until mixture is fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whip the softened cream cheese with a mixer until it is smooth (no chunks), and then add the lemonade mix slowly. Mix until combined.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream mixture (step 1) and whisk on medium speed until the combined mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to piping bag, if desired, or spoon into serving dishes.
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour. Add sprinkles, whipped cream, or crushed cookies if desired, and enjoy!